WHY CLOUD HOSTED PBX?
Cloud Hosted PBX is our leading NBN ready and cost-effective telephone system for small and medium businesses.”Cloud” means we host this telephone system on your behalf in our datacentre environment and take care of performing setup, configuration, maintenance, power, hosting fee and other overhead etc without any fee or charge for you.
You get the telephone service without the capital and operating expense of a telephone system and basically only pay a small monthly subscription fee to use the service. Cloud phone system is a huge advantage especially for a small business as it saves time to install a service and save thousands of dollars of capital investment in the phone system and operational expense to maintain a traditional on-premise phone system.
Our Cloud Hosted PBX is well known for connects all channels like voice, fax, voice-mail, email, video, presence and mobility in one system. It can help your office and remote staff communicate regardless of their location via the internet with each other and external world.
Talk to us for obligation free demo of our cloud PBX.
INNONET's CLOUD HOSTED PBX
In addition to that, we partner with you to create customised options (add additional redundancy, custom call flow, time of day routing, etc. ) tailored to your business.
Talk to us for obligation free demo of our cloud PBX. 1300164837.
INNONET Provides cloud & business technology services. We have a proven record of serving customers across various business segments and actively cater to the following areas: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney Norwest, Sydney Parramatta and Blacktown.
Why Use INNONET's CLOUD HOSTED PBX?
CLOUD UNIFIED COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Maintain a professional presence using your business phone number as your caller ID from ANYWHERE Mobile, Desktop or IP Phone(as long as you are connected to the internet).
- Value-added features such as advanced call routing via drag-drop call flow application, simultaneous rings or alternate ringing in a ring group, find-me/follow-me (call will find you) and other exciting and new features.
- We take pride in announcing that our cloud hosted PBX solution has 36 powerful features to support your business.
COST AND TIME SAVINGS
- You don’t need to purchase any expensive hardware which brings immediate cost savings. Your employees can forward all incoming calls to their mobile. All forwarded calls are easily identifiable from the business number as it presents an announcement to forwarded mobile.
- Save your maintenance costs and time as we fully manage our cloud hosted PBX solution hosted in Australian data centres.
- Save even more time as no need of a visit from an onsite technician to just add device or user. A control panel is available for you to manage your enterprise and Cloud-hosted PBX.
- You can get access to your existing technology investments along with seamless integration while enjoying up-to 50% in saving with our expert consulting.
- Our CLOUD HOSTED PBX offers business grade availability due to geo – redundant solution architecture.
- Highly available solution hosted in distant Australian data centres.
- You can mix and match the handsets that you’re already having with our fully hosted solution. You can also purchase handsets from us along with Yealink and Jabra IP phones.
- We take pride in offering improved operational efficiency and that too with a designated point of contact to manage all your business communications.
- INNONET’s CLOUD HOSTED PBX is here to centralize your customer communication with auto-attendant, easy to use menu options and call routing.
- INNONET’s CLOUD HOSTED PBX offer text to speech, record via phone, upload your prompt options to add virtual receptionist and auto attendant.
- Add custom MOH (Music on Hold) messages to advertise your business or announce an important business message to your customers.
CALL RECORDING & ARCHIVING:
- Flexible call recording, playback and storage options with CLOUD HOSTED PBX integeration to the Amazon Web Services.
- You can easily boost your revenues by recording customer conversations and then training your employees to better handle customer calls.