- Improved network performance: SD-WAN allows SMBs to intelligently route traffic over multiple links, such as broadband and cellular, in order to optimize network performance. This ensures that critical business applications and services, such as cloud-based software and VoIP, are always available and responsive.
- Reduced costs: Traditional WANs can be expensive to set up and maintain, especially for SMBs with multiple branch offices. SD-WAN allows SMBs to use less expensive links, such as broadband and cellular, to connect their branch offices to their data centers and cloud services, which can significantly reduce costs.
- Increased security: SD-WAN includes built-in security features, such as VPNs and firewalls, that can help SMBs better protect their networks and data. Additionally, SD-WAN can also integrate with other security solutions, such as cloud-based security services, to provide an additional layer of protection.
- Easy to manage: SD-WAN solutions are designed to be easy to manage, even for SMBs with limited IT resources. This allows SMBs to quickly and easily set up and configure their networks, without the need for expensive professional services.
- Improved scalability: SD-WAN enables SMBs to easily scale their networks as their business grows, without the need for expensive hardware upgrades. This allows SMBs to quickly and easily add new branch offices or users to their networks, as their business grows.
In summary, SD-WAN can help SMBs by improving network performance, reducing costs, increasing security, being easy to manage and improving scalability. With the ability to optimize the use of multiple links, SMBs can ensure that their networks are always available and responsive, while also reducing costs and improving security.