There are several useful services in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs):
- Azure Virtual Machines: This service allows SMBs to create and manage virtual machines in the cloud, which can be used for a wide range of workloads, such as web servers, databases, and application servers.
- Azure Storage: This service provides SMBs with a range of storage options, including blob storage, file storage, and disk storage, which can be used to store and manage large amounts of data, such as backups, files, and media.
- Azure SQL Database: This service provides SMBs with a fully managed, relational database service that is compatible with SQL Server. It allows SMBs to easily create, manage, and scale databases in the cloud.
- Azure Active Directory: This service provides SMBs with a fully managed identity and access management service, which can be used to secure access to cloud-based applications and services.
- Azure Backup: This service provides SMBs with a simple and reliable way to back up their data to the cloud, which can be used to protect against data loss due to hardware failure, accidental deletion, or other reasons.
- Azure Networking: This service provides SMBs with a range of networking options, such as virtual networks, load balancers, and VPNs, which can be used to connect their branch offices to their data centers and cloud services, while also providing advanced security and traffic management.
- Azure Logic Apps: This service allows SMBs to easily create workflows and automate business processes using pre-built connectors and templates, without the need for complex coding.
- Azure App Service: This service allows SMBs to easily build, deploy and scale web and mobile apps, without having to worry about infrastructure management.
These are just a few examples of the services available in Azure that can be useful for small and medium-sized businesses. Azure offers a wide range of services that can help SMBs to improve their IT infrastructure, reduce costs, and stay competitive in today’s digital world.